LANGUAGE COURSES FOR COMPANIES
global world speaking several languages improves dramatically your
way of doing business and to communicate with colleagues locally
extensive experience in the provision of in-company language
courses. We work for different business sectors, which gives us a
deep knowledge of specific vocabulary and corporate language.
tailor-made language courses for professionals indoors and
designed for professionals who need to improve their
language skills quickly and effectively with a flexible
Mini groups are
essential to develop multilingual communication skills of
services are offered to multinational companies, international
organizations and to local companies and authorities in Geneva and
Lake Geneva Region up to Lausanne.
From a needs
assessment to the achievement of a LINGUAVIVA certificate or an
other official certificate, we offer a host of services specially
designed for businesses.
In order to
maximize the potential of each individual, we develop a training
program in collaboration with the business client.
A Customized Teaching Program and Service
provides specific programs to professionals from various business
sectors (banking, finance, hospitality/hotel industry, judicial,
medical, trade, etc.)
can be custom-tailored to meet our corporate clients and learners
In addition to
the teaching of the language, we are committed to provide a
cultural dimension to our students. The aim of our instructors is
to supplement the teaching of their mother tongue with a cultural
aspect as well.
Determination of Needs
- Assessing the personal situation of students (work role,
- Linguistic aims of the business as well as the employees
involved in the course.
- Specifics and priorities regarding tasks that should be
conducted in the study of the new language.
- Determination of constraints including time span -
availability - budget.
- Review of linguistic skills - Evaluation of future learners.
Choice of Content, Setting up the Course and Definition of
- Content of program to be covered.
- Choice of pedagogical materials.
- Determination of main areas to address: oral and written
comprehension, oral and written expression, perfection of
telephone communication, production and understanding of
professional texts, awareness of cultural disparities, awareness
of technical language, business language.
- Pedagogical objectives to be reached.
- Course form (number of participants per group, time, place).
- Possibility of transferring course units purchased from one
student to another. (Private lessons).
- Arrangement of a mid-course test (opportunity for possible
adjustments to the program).
- Arrangement of a final test and the provision of an end of
course certificate or a LINGUAVIVA Certificate indicating the
CEFR level reached by the student.
- Sending of the class attendance lists to show the diligence of
- Sending of intermediate and final progress reports .
- Swiftly arranged meetings with the training advisor.